You can accept form submissions from Discord, without requiring your users to visit any external websites.
To start, please make sure you've already created a form within Bueno.
- Invite the Bueno Discord bot into your server with the correct permissions. Click here to invite the Bueno bot.
- On your Form's Settings Page, click "Create Integration Secret" if that option is available.
- Grab your
Form Secret. Refer to the image below to identify these two pieces of information
This is where you can find your Form Secret & Form ID
- In Discord, navigate to the channel where you'd like to collect form responses, and type
/form-connectand you will be prompted to provide your
Form Secret. Use the values you collected above.
Note: If you receive an error when attempting to connect your form and retrying does not help, please contact our support team.
- If this was successful, the bot will reply back with a success message.
Success message from /connect
- Your users will now be able to use the
/form-registercommand to sign up for your form. See below for an example of what that might look like.
GIF of the user registration process
Note: To protect user privacy, form responses are not shown in the channel, but you will be able to see them in the Responses tab of Bueno.