Pre-Generated and 1/1 Collections
We'll show you to use the Bueno generator if you've already created your finished token artwork.
Due to a recent change in policy, pre-generated collections are no longer eligible for a free token set generation. We are working on additional pricing options to make this process more accessible & safe for everyone.
If you already have your art files generated, or are creating a collection made up of entirely 1/1 custom tokens, you can still use Bueno to generate your collection and deploy your contract.
Before you start, consolidate all of your artwork & metadata into a single folder. Your folder should look something like this:
Alternatively, you can upload a single JSON or CSV file that contains all of the token metadata (alongside your images). Examples are attached below.
Once your files are organized in a folder, you can create your new collection by following these steps:
1. Click the New Collection button.
2. Choose the I already have my own artwork option.
3. Enter a name for your collection and click create.
4. Click Upload Files and then drop in your folder.
5. Check the preview to make sure your tokens look correct. If you have token metadata, then click on the tokens to preview the attributes. Here, you can also choose whether or not to maintain your current token order.
6. Click upload!
Note: Uploading can take a long time if you have a lot of files.
Once uploaded, you can view your tokens in the preview tab.
When you’re ready to generate, follow these steps as normal. Generation for pre-generated and 1/1 collections are free.
If you don't have your metadata prepared, you can manually edit the metadata for each token. This can be managed in the Custom Tokens section of your collection.