Pre-Generated and 1/1 Collections
We'll show you to use the Bueno generator if you've already created your token artwork.
If you already have your art files generated, or are creating a collection made up of entirely 1/1 custom tokens, you can still use Bueno to generate your collection and deploy your contract.
Before you start, put all of your artwork into one folder. If you have metadata already, then format it into a single JSON, or CSV, file and put that file in the folder as bueno-tokens. You must use this file name for Bueno to recognize and apply the metadata to your tokens.
Custom upload example file with CSV.
Once your files are organized in a folder, you can create your new collection by following these steps:
1. Click the New Collection button.
2. Choose the I already have my own artwork option.
3. Enter a name for your collection and click create.
4. Click Upload Files and then drop in your folder.
5. Check the preview to make sure your tokens look correct. If you have token metadata, then click on the tokens to preview the attributes. Here, you can also choose whether or not to maintain your current token order.
6. Click upload!
Once uploaded, you can view your tokens in the preview tab.